Written by Amber
We all have an aura. The human aura is the energy field that surrounds the physical body, this aura is also known as the subtle bodies. The human aura has layers of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual elements.
Let me explain what the auric energy field is:
The auric energy field is made up of seven different layers or fields, these layers are often referred to harmonics – this is because of the colours that they emit, there are seven auric energy fields or layers, sometimes referred to as harmonics because of the colour fields they radiate. The various colours and the intensity of the aura, especially around and above the head have VERY special meanings.
The human aura can show our true nature, feelings, ailments and intentions for everyone to see.
Our auric energy field is individual to us it surrounds us and inter-connects perfectly with each layer. The seven layers of the auric energy fields can be divided into two planes the physical and the spiritual.
Each individual’s aura is different and will show information about them, like for example their past, and will give an insight into the sort of energy they are open to in the future. An individual’s aura can also show past physical ailments or the beginning of new ones. This is determined by looking at the number of colours, the various shades and position of these colours, the overall size of the individual’s aura and how quickly the auric colours alter these are all used to determine a host of information concerning the past and future possibilities.
Typically auras contain the primary colours of the rainbow these colours can alter depending on the individual’s health and emotions at that time. Typically auras are made up of many colours and shades which alter; this shows our constant change in thoughts and emotions.
What affects the human aura?
- The aura is affected by external influences such as your work and work environment, your home, neighbours, the area you live in your city, country and even the world!
- The aura is affected by internal influences such as illness, you may need to detox, being pregnant, your weight, your’ eating and drinking habits and so on…
- The aura is affected by substances like tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, and illegal substances etc.
- The aura is affected by your feelings and emotions your thought processes and so on…This can culminate in a real negative affect on the aura.
- The aura is also affected by those around you – What this means is that those around us can and will affect our aura especially those we spend most of our time with. So for example a grumpy partner – your aura will pick up this negativity and energy. Your children can also affect the aura demanding kids, over protective parents and so on…
Humans are complex and dynamic, endlessly changing and as such the auric energy field of an individual is also unique and changeable.
The colours of the aura will alter for example: the colours of the aura change a red layer would indicate anger, sexuality and a strong nature – sports person about to compete would typically have red within the auric layers.
An aura can indicate when a person is stressed out or tired. Black in the aura can indicate depression.
There are techniques that can be used to help with cleansing the aura – follow my blog posts – coming next Cleansing the aura part two…
I hope you enjoyed this post cleansing the aura visit me at: